Protecting Your Foundation in Muscle Shoals, Sheffield, and the Surrounding Areas
The structural integrity of your home is essential, and water can be the biggest threat to the strength of your foundation. Without gutters, the rain completely circles your home without a clear direction, so it will often move towards the lowest point, your crawlspace or basement. With gutters, rain is directed at least four feet away from your home so your foundation can stay protected against the elements. Our expert gutter services in Florence use six-inch gutters formed in-house with state-of-the-art machines for a seamless solution. As a family-owned and operated business, we understand the importance of a home full of memories, so protect it with gutters that prevent water damage and soil erosion.
Common Gutter Repairs
Even the best gutters break down over time, but our team of experts is here with the perfect solution.
Common gutter damage to watch out for include:
- Loose or sagging gutters: Weather, time, and clogs can cause your gutters to loosen or entirely fall off your home. When leaves, sticks, and debris clog these channels, they become heavy and can begin to pull away from your roof. Cleaning gutters yearly is critical to prevent this repair.
- Leaks: Weather and poor maintenance are often the cause of leaks. If your gutters become cracked or broken, we may be able to repair them with strong waterproof material, but if this is a widespread issue, consider replacing your gutters entirely for a long-term solution.
- Faulty downspouts: These may not be functioning correctly because they’re clogged, broken, or not properly installed. When this happens, water can pool underneath your foundation, putting you at risk for flooding and water damage even if you waterproof your crawlspace.
Most of these common gutter repairs can be prevented with proper maintenance. Clean your gutters out yearly and trust our professionals to quickly solve any issues with our expert gutter services in Florence, so they don’t continue to grow.
Different Gutter Shapes & Sizes
At Jagris, our team can help you choose the right size and style for your home.
- 5 inch, 6 inch, or 7 inch gutters
- Half-Round Gutters
- Box Style Gutters
- Commercial Gutters
- Copper Gutters
- Custom Gutters
“This is by far the best roofing company in Alabama. Amazing customer service and very outstanding workers in this company. They came out to my house fast and prompt in my time of need and handled business. GREAT PRICES !!!!” - Jerell K.
“A company of their word. Very professional company that does amazing work. Thanks guys!” - Trey H.
“I contacted Jagris and one other company for quotes. Jagris gave a very fair bid. The job was started and completed in the timeframe I was given when I awarded the job to Jagris. I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends.” - Monie W.
“JAGRIS provides great, affordable services and are dependable when you need them. Give them a try and you will not be disappointed.” - Ron C.
“Did a great job on my house, they did exactly what I wanted. And also finished when they said they would!! I highly recommend for any roofing jobs!!” - Tyler N.
“We just had a metal roof installed by Jagris, which is our second project with them. The work was completed in a timely manner. The crew was respectful and came when they said they would.” - Judy B.
“Great experience, very friendly and efficient workers! Chris Whitmeyer did an awesome job.” - Kate C.
“John (rep. from JAGRIS) came to my home. I discussed some of the problems I was experiencing with my current gutters. After he looked around my home, he gave me some recommendations on possible solutions.” - Anthony O.
At Jagris, we only use six-inch gutters that are custom bent in-house, so they’re perfect for your home.
Advantages of six-inch gutters include:
- Larger water capacity: If you don’t have a big enough gutter for the amount of runoff, they’ll overflow, and the gutters will be unable to protect your foundation. Six-inch gutters can withstand almost twice the amount of water as five-inch options.
- Easier maintenance: Since the top of the gutter is wider, it’ll be easier to reach your hand in and grab debris during cleaning. Especially when, in many situations, your shingles overhang into the gutter.
- Fascia and siding protection: All gutters will connect to the fascia surrounding your home, but five-inch gutters don’t cover the entire fascia, leaving it vulnerable to rot or paint peeling. However, six-inch gutters often completely cover the fascia for thorough protection. Larger gutters also prevent water from streaking down your siding, so you don’t have to power wash your home often.
We believe six-inch gutters are the best choice for your home because of these benefits. Alabama can experience a lot of rain, so you must prepare with our expert gutter services in Florence and the surrounding areas. Jagris is here for you with 20 years of experience serving our community.