Setting Your Business up for Success in Muscle Shoals, Sheffield, and the Surrounding Areas
Jagris wants everyone in our community to succeed, and a great roof is a great way to set your business up for success. With a long-lasting, durable roof against storms, you can provide shelter to employees and worry about other things your company needs. Our expert commercial roofing in Florence is long-lasting, durable, and high-quality. We have over 20 years of experience serving our Alabama communities with team members who speak multiple languages so we can help everyone.
Common Commercial Roofs
Metal, TPO, and shingles are typical roofing options for commercial buildings.
These options have various benefits, including:
Metal roof advantages:
- Longer lifespan: Metal roofs are durable and last about 50 years compared to other materials that only last 20-30 years.
- Low maintenance: Metal roofs are strong and often made of large pieces, so maintenance is easy. You don’t have to replace shingles after a storm as metal roofs can withstand winds up to 140 mph.
- Multiple design options: Unlike other materials, metal comes in various colors and designs that can make your business stand out from its competitors to attract customers.
- Affordable: Not only is this a cost-effective material, but it can last 20-30 years, similar to shingles.
- Energy-efficient: TPO or thermoplastic polyolefin membranes come in many sizes and colors but are great at reflecting UV rays and heat to lower utility bills.
- Eco-friendly: TPO is made from recyclable material as an eco-friendly choice for your business.
- Recycled: Shingles are often remade from used tires and then melted into asphalt after being used on a roof. This makes this roofing material an excellent choice for eco-conscious business owners.
- Cost-effective: Because shingles are easy to make and install, they are often the most cost-effective choice for roofing materials. However, they only last about 20 years with proper maintenance.
- Easy installation: Shingles do not require a lot of training or time to install. This helps lower labor and installation costs for a more affordable roof.
When you need expert commercial roofing in Florence, trust Jagris to help you decide which roofing material works best for you. We want your company to succeed, and a trustworthy roof is one of the most essential protections for your building.
Let us help you build your business. Call us today at (256) 576-8933 to schedule your free estimate!
“This is by far the best roofing company in Alabama. Amazing customer service and very outstanding workers in this company. They came out to my house fast and prompt in my time of need and handled business. GREAT PRICES !!!!” - Jerell K.
“A company of their word. Very professional company that does amazing work. Thanks guys!” - Trey H.
“I contacted Jagris and one other company for quotes. Jagris gave a very fair bid. The job was started and completed in the timeframe I was given when I awarded the job to Jagris. I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends.” - Monie W.
“JAGRIS provides great, affordable services and are dependable when you need them. Give them a try and you will not be disappointed.” - Ron C.
“Did a great job on my house, they did exactly what I wanted. And also finished when they said they would!! I highly recommend for any roofing jobs!!” - Tyler N.
“We just had a metal roof installed by Jagris, which is our second project with them. The work was completed in a timely manner. The crew was respectful and came when they said they would.” - Judy B.
“Great experience, very friendly and efficient workers! Chris Whitmeyer did an awesome job.” - Kate C.
“John (rep. from JAGRIS) came to my home. I discussed some of the problems I was experiencing with my current gutters. After he looked around my home, he gave me some recommendations on possible solutions.” - Anthony O.
Maintenance is crucial for the lifespan of any roof. Regular inspections and repairs can prevent problems from growing and causing extensive damage to your property. You should get your roof inspected twice a year for leaks, cracks, and weak spots. Don’t let debris that can create a dam on your roof build-up. This allows water to pond and get underneath the shingles or promotes mold growth that damages roofing materials.
Get leaks or other damages repaired right away. After a bad storm, inspecting your roof is especially important because high winds, hail, and snow can damage your roof in ways unnoticeable from the ground. Cut nearby trees close by your building so tree limbs cannot fall during lousy weather. This eliminates the chance of holes or cave-ins caused by broken tree limbs.
Jagris has spent 20 years serving our community with expert commercial roofing in Florence. Don’t trust any other team to help your roof stay strong for a long time.
For years, our team has been providing a high level of customer service and experienced work. We are trusted because of our excellent track record and honest team.
At Jagris Inc., our team has been happily serving our community and providing top-quality roofing services in Tuscumbia and the surrounding area for years.
At Jagris, we are dedicated to providing high-quality, long-lasting roofing services for your property.
Our team of experts are respectful, experienced, and professional. For years our customers always have been and always will be our number one priority.